Business Technology Workshops
byteSMART training is designed for the time-and-distance challenged small business.
Workshops are 2 to 4 hour sessions which offer the student a quick way of getting up to speed on existing and emerging technologies and processes.
These are offered over the internet unless otherwise specified in the workshop calendar item. Questions about them can be answered by contacting us via the workshop query form and/or via the registration process.
Some of the workshops we offer regularly are:
- Tech Barrier Busting for the Small, Social or Artisanal Business: 3 hours, max 10 pers
- Technology Management for Small Businesses: 4 hours, max 10 pers
- Buying Technology for Small Businesses: 4 hours, max 10 pers
- Getting Help from the Help Desk: 2 hours, max 10 pers
- Understanding Platforms for Small Businesses – Introductory Desktop Computers, Laptops, Tablets & Smartphones, Operating Systems and Networks: 8 hours in two afternoon sessions, max 5 pers
- Smartphones for the Techno-Terrorized: 3 hours, max 10 pers
Check out our calendar to see upcoming workshops – register for them by double-clicking on the calendar entry and using the registration button on our workshop detail page!
Once you’ve registered, if you email us with a brief description of your particular issue, we’ll use examples around it in the workshop in which you are registered.
Let’s share the adventure!